On-Site Program Manager
reSTART is currently seeking a dynamic On-Site Program Manager with a proven track record providing services in a Behavioral Health program/system.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for directing the day-to-day operations, managing and developing staff, assuring high quality care, sound fiscal operations, maintaining a strong referral base and compliance with state regulations and accreditation standards while continually monitoring the facility's services and delivery systems.
Individual is responsible for the strategic design, overall direction, and operation of the organization.
• Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Clinical Officer
• Supervised by: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Clinical Officer
• Workers supervised: Direct Care
• Interrelationships: Youth, Families, Staff, Supporters, Donors, Families, Community, Professional Colleagues
Job Specific Standards:
• Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the program.
• Supervise the case management and direct care staff; and
• Have the responsibility to ensure the completion of each child’s plan of care and treatment
• Communicate circumstances and events of operations to supervisor and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
• Ensure adherence to Quality improvement and program evaluation standards.
• Make sure that programs and services are responsive to community needs, are of the highest quality and are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
• Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Ensure regular reviews of staff performance are completed.
• Establishes and evaluates the quality of client care and records documentation
• Working knowledge of behavioral healthcare operations
• Ability to travel a minimum of 10% of the time.
• Adheres to reSTART® Code of Ethics as well as ethical standards of the field
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Engages other members of the management team to facilitate cross-department collaboration that ensures that all clinical and financial solutions positively support reSTART®’s evolving strategy, operational delivery, and data collection needs.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
• Relevant clinically related master’s degree with one year of experience working with children or youth; or
• A bachelor’s degree in social services or a closely related field from an accredited school and two years of experience working with children or youth; or
• At least five years of successful full-time experience in a relevant field; and
• Supervisory abilities that promote effective staff performance; and
• Relevant experience, training and demonstrated skills in each area that s/he will be managing or supervising.
• This position requires some travel and flexibility of work schedule.
Additional Certificates and Licenses:
• Valid Washington driver’s license with a driving record that meets agency requirements
• Valid Washington State food handler’s permit
• Valid CPR and First Aid Training
• Pass criminal background check
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
• Frequently required to stand and walk
• Occasionally required to sit and use computer and/or reach with hands and arms
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and development opportunities within reSTART and its subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience; 180 day provisional period; base pay: $16 to $20 per hour – DOQ
Hours: Several shifts available, 8-5 pm.
Benefits: This position is not eligible for benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter detailing experience