We’re recruiting for An Executive Assistant to work directly with our CEO
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will exercise discretion and independent judgment in managing the major flow of activity, work and communication to and from the office of the Governing board, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Clinical Officer of the reSTART organization.
The Office Manager shall work closely with the CEO and COO in order to provide administrative support and to those who directly report to the management team concerning organization, administration, and operations. The assistant’s work will also include:
• Independently oversees general office operations, and performs a wide variety of administrative tasks for reSTART and its subsidiaries, ensuring office operations are performed in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
• Responsible for the overall data and information systems function, including client census management, data entry of intakes and updates, timekeeping and troubleshooting for these systems.
• Establishes well-organized systems and operations for the CEO, CCO, and various service lines in order to maximize effectiveness.
• Serves as the project manager for special projects, promptly notifying supervisor of identified discrepancies, delays or other activities affecting outcome (includes ongoing accreditation compliance).
• Coordinates, initiates, prepares, disseminates, processes, and/or monitors various financial/administrative/presentation materials/operations forms, records, reports, schedules, and other documents, ensuring timely and accurate completion of documents.
• Functions as the Program liaison to the business offices and clinical team at reSTART, and other funding agencies.
• Provides ownership for ongoing and short-term projects as requested by the CEO and/or other managers.
• Attends Staff Meetings and other meetings as requested by the management team.
• Supports clinical team members, other managers and office staff in administrative support and back-up.
• Initiates, coordinates, and arranges special meetings, representing reSTART staff as needed.
• Carries out special assignments and other duties as requested by the CEO, CCO and reSTART governing board.
• Ensure excellent relations with personnel in the organization, with member institutions, companies and with staff, students and the general public.
• Assist the CEO in the review and updating of customer relationship data, reports, and service other relevant data needs.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least two years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative office environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven ability to handle behavioral health, and senior-level confidential information with a high degree of confidentiality, tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• Familiarity and support of Addiction recovery work.
• Ability to quickly master applicable data management systems (e.g., Bestnotes, uAttend, etc.).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrated competence in preparation of correspondence.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while efficiently handling multiple and rapidly changing project priorities and job related tasks.
• Establish work and scheduling priorities to ensure efficient work flow.
• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks from multiple sources.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Good grammatical, proofreading and editing skills.
• High level of attention to detail and work well under deadlines.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of WA behavioral health systems a plus!
Additional Certificates and Licenses:
• Valid Washington driver’s license with a driving record that meets agency requirements
• Valid Washington State food handler’s permit
• Valid CPR and First Aid Training
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities
• This position requires some travel and flexibility of work schedule.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
• Frequently required to stand and walk
• Occasionally required to sit and use computer and/or reach with hands and arms
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and development opportunities within reSTART and its subsidiaries
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience