We’re recruiting for A dynamic Admissions/Business Development Leader
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a business strategy for admissions, marketing and outreach
Job Summary: Individual is responsible for the strategic design, overall direction, and operation of admissions for the reSTART Life family of services.
• Responsible to and supervised by: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Clinical Officer
• Interrelationships: Youth, Families, Staff, Supporters, Consultants, Professional Colleagues, Community
Job Specific Standards:
• Take care of all inquiries by phone, website, referral, call center and answering service
• Plan, coordinate and arrange consultant tours with fellow programs in the PNW
• Coordinate hosting tours for individuals, parents, visitors, professionals and consultants
• Oversee and coordinate the enrollment and admissions process
• Coordinate connections with IECA consultants, providers, professionals, industry partners, government agencies
• Visit referral sources and be genuinely interested in all the wonderful work they’re doing
• Develop a marketing plan, set the conference agenda, and organize the gifting
• Responsibilities may include educating employees in the business development and marketing
• Maintain the CRM database (Salesforce and Bestnotes) for inquiries, referral sources, and admissions
• Connect with fellow providers, programs, consultants through social media
• Working knowledge of admissions in an adolescent treatment center environment
• Ability to travel a minimum of 10-30% of the time.
• Adheres to reSTART® Code of Ethics as well as ethical standards of the field
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Engages other members of the restart team to facilitate cross-department collaboration that ensures that all relationship and marketing efforts positively support reSTART®’s evolving strategy, operational delivery, and data collection needs.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
• Prior admissions and/or office administration work preferred
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in social services or a closely related field with experience working with adolescents in treatment
• At least two years of successful experience in a relevant field
Additional Certificates and Licenses:
• Valid Washington driver’s license with a driving record that meets agency requirements
• Valid CPR and First Aid Training
• Pass criminal background check
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
• Frequently required to stand and walk
• Occasionally required to sit and use computer and/or reach with hands and arms
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and development opportunities within reSTART and its subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience