You've found us, and we're glad you have
Learn more about our innovative recovery program
How is your program different?
At reSTART, we specialize in helping clients develop a sustainable relationship with technology, get their lives back on track, address underlying mental health conditions, and find hope in a future filled with meaningful purpose.
We differ from other rehab centers in the following positive ways:
- reSTART is the Nation's leader in Internet, VR and videogame misuse and addiction
- We offer round the clock on-site clinical support and observation and resident management by a licensed providers
- We support real life immersion in the tasks associated with daily living (clients plan and prepare their own meals, do their own laundry, and help run the program)
- Our unique hybrid structure which offers residential family living, coupled with wilderness adventure activities (hiking, biking, swimming, backpacking)
- reSTART's outcome research shows a 75% improvement in symptoms over the first 6-weeks of treatment
Clients enter our program in the following ways:
- A first stop on the road to recovery
- Clients spend a minimum of 45 days under clinical observation working with a team of mental health providers that work with clients to better understand, assess and define the individual challenges leading to problematic behavior
- Referral by and Educational Consultant working with a special needs client
- Clients work with our providers and their educational consultant to develop an individualized program for academic success
- Referral by therapist, psychologist of psychiatrist when they see clients excessively abusing technology
- Clients work with our providers and the mental health team to learn, evaluate and address mental health needs
- Direct from Wilderness, Therapeutic and Drug and Alcohol programs
- Clients develop an individualized 21-page "Life Balance Plan" which addresses technology use post-treatment
- Direct from Therapeutic boarding schools, Wilderness, Drug and Alcohol, and Therapeutic programs in times of transition
- Clients live together in recovery housing which offers "limited" technological distractions for 6-12 months as they work to get their lives back on track.
- Clients stay on track with their recovery goals while learning to manage time spent with technology.
- Clients attend school, find jobs and learn the life skills to get their life back on track.
Reach out to an admissions specialist
Call 800.682.6934 now to speak with a clinician about how we might assist you or a loved one develop a sustainable relationship with technology.